Tuesday 15 June 2010

Could things get any worse right now!

I know that I am putting the question out there which is not really good as it means that I am giving out those negative vibes, but sometimes I feel that being positive is a hard thing to do.

There are soooo many things going on at the mo in my life that could all tumble down like a block of bricks being knocked over.

I wish I could wave a magic wand to make it 'all better' but I know that right now it is a bleak situation.

We are on the verge of losing our home as I haven't coped well and the mortgage hasn't been paid in 3 months! Not good considering Mark was made redundant in April and the 'fab job' that I was offered, never actually happened in the end. People should not be allowed to mess about with other people's lives as this has had a major impact on EVERYTHING! It was supposed to make things better, but I guess that is what you get when you rely on someone else.

I am not happy with the way that things are at home at the minute as I feel sooooo invisible and under appreciated for what I do..........

.....I now know that this is how a lot of Mum's must feel at some point....but here's the question......Should we be treated like slaves? Should WE be the only ones to do everything?......who is really looking after us?.........these are questions that I have been asking myself ALOT! I have 3 able bodied people in this house apart from me and feel that I am STILL doing everything.....when I started to 'fall apart' recently I was told that I couldn't do that as what would everyone else do?......can you believe that! So it is ok for everyone else to have issues, but when it comes to ME! NOTHING! NOT ALLOWED!!!!

I have recently be missing my family more and female company even more as men be complete pains and selfish, but I guess I am acting a little selfish at the min, but WHY NOT! I feel like a little girl at the min as I am seriously throwing my teddy in the corner........I want to feel loved, not just told that I am loved as right now I certainly don't feel it......I just feel that I am here to clean up the CRAP!

I know that I shouldn't be using this blog for this but I feel that I can really let go on here, & yes I guess air some of that laundry!

I have also made the decision to sell my Bon Jovi tickets that I was soooo looking forward to seeing this weekend as it is too much money to waste right now, let's hope I manage to do that otherwise I might as well go!

Amazingly I should be feeling great as Tim is turning 4 tomorrow, but it is hard to concerntrate on that at the min when everything else is going to the dogs

I must pop off otherwise this could go on for a while! not good really......so apologies to those who feel that I shouldn't really be doing this

I hope next blog will have some positive out of it

1 comment:

  1. hey youare more than allowed to have a moment or so when you feel life is taking over. everyone feels that way. we all cope differently. somepeople do crazy things, some use it as motivation to change whats happening. i think we both need to change whats happening.

    you have to find out what the root cause is that is making you so unhappy right now, be it one certain thing, or a bunch of little things. and have a serious talk with everyone.

    you deserve to be happy. maybe you can get with a girlfriend or something, and go out once a month to stay over at different place. like little mini adventures. you should start traveling. even small cheap ways

    ReplyDelete